Posted on: 2021-09-03 1
Job Category: , Department/Group:
Seattle, WA, USA, North America
Travel Required: No, Salary: $70-$100/hr on W2, Position Type: Part-time, Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with senior developers consolidate and standardize custom Java script code framework Manual and automated testing of 3rd party tags based on network requests Help streamline custom deploy process based based on Adobe Launch API Develop new API driven front end for deploy process.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experience testing client side tracking such as Adobe App Measurement.
• Experience working in a small team and managing a dynamic workflow.
• Experience using JIRA or similar project management tools Proficiency in a Linux environment.
• Understanding concepts of building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based applications / highly scalable solutions.
• Experience publishing NPM packages Knowledge of Python a plus.