Posted on: 2021-08-02
We are PTS Consulting Services, an energetic forward-looking company that takes pride in partnering with our customers by providing holistic solutions around Process, Technology and Services. PTS Consulting Services has grown a lot over the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the globe. We are headquartered in Naperville, IL and have presence in Costa Rica, Australia, Canada, and India. We are proud to work with Fortune 500 clients from diverse industries such as IT, Healthcare, Banking, Retail, Telecom, Human Resources, Engineering, Light Industrial, Finance, Call Center, Clerical, Customer Service, Aviation, Media & Entertainment, and Professional Services.
At PTS Consulting Services, it is believed that success is a derivative of Quality. To ensure the best outcome from each engagement with our clients, we create a holistic partnership focused on the strategy, execution, and overall outcome quality.
It’s an exciting time to work here at PTS Consulting, as the company is on a verge of major growth. We value our clients, and more importantly we value, retain, and grow our employees through a strong employee engagement culture.
Come Join Us!!
Job Category: , Department/Group:
Naperville, IL, USA, North America
Travel Required: No, Salary: , Position Type: Full-time, Will Train Applicant(s): No
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with senior developers consolidate and standardize custom Java script code framework Manual and automated testing of 3rd party tags based on network requests Help streamline custom deploy process based based on Adobe Launch API Develop new API driven front end for deploy process.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experience testing client-side tracking such as Adobe App Measurement.
• Experience working in a small team and managing a dynamic workflow.
• Experience using JIRA or similar project management tools Proficiency in a Linux environment.
• Understanding concepts of building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based applications / highly scalable solutions.
• Experience publishing NPM packages Knowledge of Python a plus.